Note to New Members ×

What are these bindings

tcross.au

some of you will know what these bindings are, but i have no clue other then they are bombers, are they toasters? and will the insert fit my 4*4. the seller says yes but it is a burton center so i dont know

seller says this

Bomber Bindings Alpine Race Plate Snowboard Bindings. Binding disks are to fit Burton’s 3 hole pattern only, but I have had them on my Sims Burner with no modification, I have no idea why they fit that board because they won’t fit any other 4X4 Pattern. Binding discs are a 3 and 6 degree cant. Included in this auction is Bomber’s toe and heel lift kit, mounting hardware, allen wrench and leash. The bindings are in Great shape with no signs of corrosion or wear, they are Bomber Bindings so I’m guessing that you could run over them with a truck and nothing would happen to them. The bindings have spent the last four seasons in a cardboard box lost in my closet. No Reserve. Feel free to email me with any questions.

well now the TD1 is out, and the replacement TD2 looks pretty different.

The red anodisation was i guess a test period for the TD1 before applying it to the TD2...

Am pretty sure these are TD1! I have them too in natural color and they look pretty similar!

Nils