Note to New Members ×

Say it isn't so!

Jack M

Guest dragon fly jones

That furry little sucker was trying to solve the worlds problems by sneaking over there and trying to bring friendship, co-operation, happiness to the wayward insurgents.

There has to be an all out effort to bring him back, children the world over will be crying themselves to sleep tonight distraught over this heinous act. There will be a ground swell of support in the streets to bring him home.

Hey hey ho ho we got to save Elmo

Hey he ho ho we got to save Elmo

Say it loud and say it proud!

Maybe I'm really old skool...but I've always considered him to be a red Grover...

Whatever happened to reliable old Grover?

I'll tell you...he didn't promote himself as much as Elmo. I mean, is there a difference in skills? I say, no. I say Elmo was just grandstanding as usual, thinking the sales will go through the roof when everybody sees that "I've got the huevos, I got the humanity, I'm here in Iraq" attitude...

He asked for it....

Yes, I'm stalling from spring cleaning, which I wouldn't have to do if it wasn't spring :mad:

Guest dragon fly jones

U.S. screen star Elmo was on a three-day visit to Baghdad, has said he wanted more insight into "this frightening conflict."

As an actor, a film-maker and television Icon Mr. Elmo said "Iraq is for me a natural extension of my obligation...to find my own voice on matters of conscience," Mr. Elmo said in a statement issued by unnamed sources.

"I have the privileged opportunity to pursue a deeper understanding of this frightening conflict," said Elmo.

Of note in the past Mr Elmo has stated that "I have told reporters I had decided to concentrate on working behind the camera after becoming dismayed at the standards" of many of the directors he had worked with.

Top officials have warned since the start of winter about al-Qaida's desire, to "snatch Elmo" they tried to "get Sean Penn" but it appears that Mr. Elmo would be a more prestigious target, and make the world take note of their actions. The capability to get him would really undermine the confidence of the United States"

A spokesperson who spoke only on condition of anonymity said "that the US takes this situation very seriously and we are working towards a dimplomatic solution in this matter".

There have been no ransom demands at this point and we are awaiting word on Mr. Elmo's condition and or current whereabouts.

Reported by S-6 Communications a division of DFJ Enterprises a subsidiary or DFJ Worldwide, parent company of DFJ Corp a wholly owned company of the SGITR.