Note to New Members ×

COLO DUMPING mon and tues...

DiveBomber

the snow should be good but don't hold your breath on the 30", so far we've barely gotten any out of their predictions and they're predicting 2-4 mon and 1-2 tues. i'd recommend vail, it's been super busy up here and atleast at vail you have 6000 acres to spread the people out over.

the snow should be good but don't hold your breath on the 30", so far we've barely gotten any out of their predictions and they're predicting 2-4 mon and 1-2 tues. i'd recommend vail, it's been super busy up here and atleast at vail you have 6000 acres to spread the people out over.

No no no, I'd recommend Breckenridge. They got new lift that could be used up to spread the people around -- Imperial Bowl Express (I built electrical components of that lift, too). :)

I think im going to write a nasty letter to the IDIOT news casters at the local stations, coudlnt forecast the weather if they looked out the FREAKING WINDOW!!

Why? What is it like in Denver? It snowed a bit last night in Vail. And its snowing now.

I think im going to write a nasty letter to the IDIOT news casters at the local stations, coudlnt forecast the weather if they looked out the FREAKING WINDOW!!

I thought the forcast was a little over the top. Go to the noaa site, you can get a gridpoint forecast for your favorite resort. They were right on this weekend for loveland. Even had some blue skies for carving. The snow is coming, it is just a little late in getting here.

mario