Note to New Members ×

wanted nordica sbh

Guest ssdittrich

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ssdittrich

Hi wrocks. I would be very stoked if you could check them out. Either 27 or 27.5 has the same boot size, just the liner is different. If youcan give me their phone number it would be awesome. You can email me directly at info@sdfilms.com

I use the SBH boots for powder, burton's for carving.

thanks,

Scott Dittrich

Guest ssdittrich
Hi wrocks. I would be very stoked if you could check them out. Either 27 or 27.5 has the same boot size, just the liner is different. If youcan give me their phone number it would be awesome. You can email me directly at info@sdfilms.com

I use the SBH boots for powder, burton's for carving.

thanks,

Scott Dittrich

HI WROCKS,

DID YOU EVER GET BY TO SEE IF THEY STILL HAD THE NORIDICA SBH OR WHAT SIZE THEY WERE?

Sorry I didn't get by there this weekend. The phone number for Whitegrass is 304-866-4114. Ask for Chip. or email him at chip@whitegrass.com If Chip isn't there I'm sure someone else can find them. They were in with the new skis and boots last time I was there. Whitegrass is near the end of their season so they may be in and out during the day.

________

GLASS BONGS

Great. Did he have them in your size? Kind of odd finding hard snowboard boots at an XC touring shop but I think they are pretty similar to Alpine Touring boots. Actually the TR12s are AT boots. I think they picked all those boots up from a local ski shop that couldn't sell them. Glad Chipper could help you out. Since you turned him on to Bomber... Check out Whitegrass

________

Candy_Baby live

Guest ssdittrich

He had several in my size. I bought two pairs. chip was prety blown away that you and I were in contact accross the country and he now has a place to reach people who might want them.

thanks, again,

scott