Note to New Members ×

Wannabe review of OS1's and Intecs...

alexeyga

Finally got a set of Intec heels and gave a try to OS1’s… Loved it… Loved how Cateks lived-up the Coiler, loved the Intec system despite the fact that I was always rather skeptical about it... Stepping up from Head Stealth standard bails, no I haven’t found it too stiff, just right! Was smiling all way long… And I’m glad I didn’t get OS2’s – didn’t like the concept... First of all they are half way ready to be marketed… second, they look like reinvented TD1’s, just more complex…

Word of advise to all these capable of holding a screwdriver in their hands, make your-self a favor and use anti-seize compound instead of Locktight on all the threads! Yes it’s a lubricant, but given that you’ll be able to apply more torque, it will hold just as well! However, we will see less topics screaming about stripped threads, busted screw heads, corroded inserts, etc… I've discoverd this stuff a while back ago, messy like hell, but damn it keeps threads healthy....