Note to New Members ×

Midnight riding

Gleb

The local mountain here (Wachusett) had a fundraiser that was a 24 hour ski-a-thon. My friends wanted to go from 10pm to 8am. As things turned out, we got there at midnight and I taught 2 friends how to ski and another how to snowboard. There were like 10 or so of us because we took several cars. By 5 am, everyone was done and I only got like 2 full speed runs in because I was teaching. So everyone just took off for one of the girls' house to party. I stayed out till sunrise (6:23) and it was amazing. Took the chair to the summit and had to climb up some rocks. Up there I saw this:

IMG_3551.jpg

Then as i looked around even more, I saw boston from 50 or so miles away!

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

All in all, it was defintly something worth seeing. After I showed my friends the pictures, they all regretted leaving early. Also, by then the slopes had like 5 people on them so I was doing full speed carves and did an accidental extreme carve. I had to check my pants after that but I was able to almost duplicate it another time around. Only toeside EC now :)

anyways, I went back to the house and we partied and went to sleep:)

Here's me in the moon shoes with my camel pack. Steel Reserve and camel packs = disgusting:barf:

IMG_3569.jpg

All in all, an amazing night of carving.:biggthump