Note to New Members ×

Boots 27.5

Mark123

I wear a 10 and my feet are 27.5cm long and the Mondo 27 Suzuka I just bought are too big (mondo 27 are supposed to fit feet from 27.0cm - 27.9cm. I'm having to by a mondo 26. I say this just to make the point that even with accurate foot measurements, you'll need to either try them on, be able to return, or (if a moldable lining), at least be able to do a 'shell test' to determine if it's got a chance to be right. At least the mondo sizing seems a lot closer that the US sizing, so if you haven't measured your feet, in cm, yet, that would be a good place to start. Never mind the US size.

Guest jp_daigneault

Hey,

i gotta pair of Head Stratos Pro 27.5. bought them last month and used them only once, the liner is not even molded.

would let them go for 250, worth 400.

peace,

jp

I am interested need a picture if possible and do the boots have the standard heel pad. Mark.

Hey,

i gotta pair of Head Stratos Pro 27.5. bought them last month and used them only once, the liner is not even molded.

would let them go for 250, worth 400.

peace,

jp

• 4 weeks later...