Note to New Members ×

Some input about RAB for the HEAD boots...

alexeyga

Just wanted to share. I've passed a RAB mechanism for Head boots as one of my design project in college. But due to the fact that i've dragged my ass most of the semester and discovering that Head boots are incompatible with my feet it never got past an alpha-prototype, nor it was tested although it was a beautiful fit! Perhaps it might be usefull for somebody...

post-1853-141842214729_thumb.jpg

post-1853-141842214731_thumb.jpg

I remeber something like this from SOS

A guy had his dad make him a set. They looked similar to those one but a bit more hand made looking.

Imho it looks much better and is more solid that this Arnold's thingy... But it's far from being anywhere near final design....

Imho it looks much better and is more solid that this Arnold's thingy... But it's far from being anywhere near final design....

ahh yeah, well if you're going go go farther than prototype form you should, maybe make it adaptable with more boots. Just and idea, beucase i know nothing about fitting and how it work.

ahh yeah, well if you're going go go farther than prototype form you should, maybe make it adaptable with more boots. Just and idea, beucase i know nothing about fitting and how it work.

I'd probably finished them if I stil had the boots and haven't quit my last job... :-) However, I might still use the springs to make something for my current Suzukas...