Note to New Members ×

Before and after the SES

Paulk

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be looking for places to ride both the week before and after the SES@ Aspen. I plan on doing some traveling, so its not out of the question to drive for a day or two out of summit county. My plans are very fluid at the moment which leaves me a great deal of flexability. Any interest in showing an East Coaster around your favorite Mountain? I would be very appreciative.

My access to E-mail will be very limited after the 2nd of Feb. sorry for the short notice.. I will forward a phone number to any responses after that.

Thanks.

Paul K.

Thanks for the offer but, I'll be tied up on the 19th with carpooling SES friends to Denver international:( However; I was thinking Telluride that following week...I'm gonna guess you're a few hours away from them too....

Do you have any of the holiday week off?

6.5 hour drive to Telluride for me. Mainly because of the way it's tucked into that mountain range. If I could go straight there without driving ALL the way around then I could probably make it in 5 hours easy. I did this drive twice last season and I don't think it's gonna happen this season.

Durango though would be nice. That's only 4.5 hours for me and they have pretty good snow right now!

:)