Note to New Members ×

Finally - I can edit comments in the Worldwide Map

patmoore

It took the developers quite a while but I can now edit the comments section of your entries in the Frappr Map of Hardbooters . If you'd like me to add a link to your e-mail address, just shoot me an e-mail and be sure to identify your map screen name correctly. If I get a lot of them, it may take me a little time because they have to be manually entered.

BTW, with the addition of Oriol Orti of Barcelona this morning, we now have 246 entries on the map. Some of the photos at the bottom are great! Click here for a slideshow.

• 3 months later...

Cool! BTW, the Hardbooters Map has been picking up more members and now has 292 listed. Sorry, I truncated Australia and other noteworthy parts of the world from this graphic. Go to the real map to see the whole globe. Note: the initial view is of only 50 pins. You have to keep clicking where it says to view more. The developers are adding larger servers so we can see everyone at the initial view.

vzzew4.jpg