Note to New Members ×

FYI PICS of a Rad-Air Reto Lamm 164

Shred Gruumer

I`m riding one of those black beauties at the moment. I think it`s a 01/02 model. Possibly 02/03.

I`d love to know which insert holes your using to mount your bindings on the LSD?

I`ve tried all of em and can`t decide between the front or middle setting.

The middle set of inserts is the factory sweet spot and it`s a whooping 4cm of set back, which seems huge to me on a 164cm board.

Also, for those of you that have quivers, how does your Reto hold up compared to other more Freecarve or Race orientated boards.

PS......I`ve just joined the Tanker 200 club too! Hooray:biggthump.

more questions....

What sort of Flow bindings do you use?

I`m still undecided wheather or not to get Catek freerides and the top of the line Flows` are the next on my list of possible good choices. (with Malamuts)

Do you also use a 90 degree edge tune all the way round?

Being new to all this, I have no really understanding of what different degrees of edge tune do to the feel of the board.

My black LSD doesn't have the teeth-like nose. It's got an aluminum protector with a design in the base, just a different design.

I use last year's Flow Pro C-FR. Carbon fiber heel piece, strong highback, and stiff tongue. Their Pro XFR has an even stiffer tongue. I was skeptical at first but after a few days they broke in such that stepping in is easy.

I haven't touched the edges yet. I don't know what the factory angles are. Maybe RJ can help with that.