Note to New Members ×

Mission Ridge - Wenatchee, WA

Raisputin

I am up at Mission Ridge each and every Saturday and Sunday ready to ride whether you want to ride on the hard gear or soft.

I teach there, so my schedule is pretty uncertain most of the time, but I can always get a run or two in before morning assignments and a couple during lunch before afternoon assignments and then after afternoon lessons, I typically ride til close.

Current Schedule:

Saturdays: No scheduled classes, just have to be available from 9:45am-10:15am and from 12:45pm-1:15pm in case I am needed

Sundays: No scheduled morning classes, same morning availability as Saturday, Have a class for the next 6 weeks Sunday afternoons from 12:00-2:00pm

If you happen to be out this way, just come ask for me at the Ski School Building. If I am not there, I typically either have a radio or am with someone that does and can be contacted easily :)

If I know someone is coming in advance, I can request that I have no lessons for that day :)

Regards,

Greg