Note to New Members ×

WTB: 2 pr Boots - sizes 28/29 & 24/25

Guest mthorp

Guest mthorp

My kids are junior racers just getting into alpine competition (have done one year of SBX racing provincially). We are on a budget and looking for size 24/25 & size 28/29 alpine boots, not too stiff.

The kids went to the Snowperformance camp at SunPeaks in December/05 and thanks to the gang at Snowperformance, Donek & Bomberonline, the kids had a blast and are excited to start Alpine racing this season.

Hi, I've got a pair of Burton Wind's for sale, they have had maybe 5 days at most on a beginner slope. They are the ones with the translucent pink shells.

I'm asking $120 USD + shipping. I also have a pair of Intuition moldable liners that never saw snow but got molded once and they are also a ladies US size 6. If you're interested le me know and I can send photos.

Neal

________

ZX14 VS HAYABUSA

Guest mthorp

Thanks Neil. What size are shells? We're looking for a softer boot, are Burton Wind's pretty stiff? It's snowing today, so we're going to Whitewater this weekend so might not be able to respond to you till Monday.

Merrilla

Merrilla - I've got some well-used Burton Shadows in that size. They're as soft as hard boots come, and with my past usage, a lot softer now. I'd be willing to let them go for the cost of shipping (about 20$ is my guess).

There's a catch, however. I cannibalized one of the liners to get some padding in other boots. You'd want to get some new liners put in these things.

Send me private email next week - I can send some pics if I get around to it.

Bryan