Note to New Members ×

Going to the Creek Tomorrow

jdgang

Conditions today were soft; lots of fun though.

I met another carver today! Hello Brett/Brent and the girl you were with - not even gonna try to spell her name, starts with an "A" maybe? Anyway, nice chattin' with ya. Hopefully I'll see you here or on the mountain.

Met another person on the chair up that says her friend carves as well as a few others. Where are all you guys?

Hope to see more of you at the Creek, I'll be there tomorrow (Mon.)

Guest dragonsword5

::raises hand raises hand::! You met my friend I'm guessing if she was a skiier and was really tall! :lol: She told me she met a carver on the mountain!

Unfortunately I can't make it up tomorrow...have hw to finish and school starts on tuesday :AR15firin

Anybody want to do chem hw? :1luvu:

must've missed the alpine riders out there today, didn't get on the hill until almost 11 (stupid line at the guest services). thought I saw a couple on the south mountain, but I think I was the only one on the south peak the entire afternoon.

conditions at south got from bad to worse as the day progressed, the snow just kept getting choppier and choppier with the warm weather and the high amount of traffic, coupled with the rain around 3 just made for difficult carving day. if I had my fs board I would've used that instead.

we Creek riders should set up some kind of meet in the future, considering theres at least a few in this forum.

Mel

Guest dragonsword5

I know I ride with 4 other carvers at mountain creek. Met them last year. I would love to meet others too :biggthump Definitely need to set something up. What a site that would be at Creek if there were a lot of carvers actually around that area. :p

Yeah, conditions were interesting today - better than work though.

Snow and cold for the rest of the week!

How about this weekend for a gathering of the Jerzee outcasts? Sat at south? of course midweek would be better for crowd control - or Fri? call off work and school, you're all looking a little ill.

jtslalom?, sic t 2? mikemc if you're feeling better? everyone that's posted here that I have not met, how's that sound?

How about this weekend for a gathering of the Jerzee outcasts? Sat at south? of course midweek would be better for crowd control - or Fri? call off work and school, you're all looking a little ill.

jtslalom?, sic t 2? mikemc if you're feeling better? everyone that's posted here that I have not met, how's that sound?

I might be down for that, hopefully conditions will be better. we should get a whole pack going, show all those park monkeys a thing or two :eplus2:

I be hitting the creek on sunday this week

Guest dragonsword5
I be hitting the creek on sunday this week

I won't be at the creek until March most likely :o I'm in the snowboard racing program at shawnee so I'll be there till march sat/sun.

Guest dragonsword5
there is a racing program at shawnee? you going to the races at camelback on sat

Gonna try :) It'll be my first race. I'm excited but really nervous. :smashfrea

i was very pleased to meat Eric at the mountain last week. He got me reading up here and its amazing how much you learn with a little help from others. A few of us will be at the mountain tonight south peak. Hopefully we will see some of you, because watching seems to be the best way to learn.

I Really picked up a lot just watching eric go a few runs.

you had it right Eric , its Brett and Alanna.

Hope to see you on the mountain.