Note to New Members ×

WTB - Burton Race Plates

oldkey

I've got a set, red base, grey "damper" sheet, 3D disks and one cant. I'm thinking of going for a set of TD2s:eek: and would like to get the $$ out of the Burton Race plates. Let me know here or drop me an email if you haven't already settled on a deal.

Brad

for what it is worth... Iowa winters suck:(

I got your email...

Bindings in good condition, structurally sound, lightly used. I'll take some pictures in the next day or so... I'm not at home right now.

From time to time my ski club heads to Lutsen & Duluth, Welch, Wild Mountain etc. They even let me come along if I bring skis as well as my boards. My girlfriend and I are the only riders in the club and some members don't seem to think much of us. I might consider a weekend trip to Mpls sometime on my own...

Mountains in Iowa:smashfrea

20 years ago I lived in New Brighton and worked in Roseville, hung out in Mpls. While I was there I started hang gliding. We jumped INTO a big trench (Mississippi bluffs) instead of OFF mountains. Much the same as skiing/riding in the midwest. More of 'into the trench' rather than 'down the mountain'

All the best!

Brad

Send me an email if you are ever interested in riding. Buck Hill on a Sunday morning is always a good bet. Tomorrow, we are riding gates at Buck from 4 to 6 PM. There is also a hard boot gathering at Welch coming up.....I will dig up the email and send it your way.

I look forward to the pics.

Matt