Note to New Members ×

Fs: Burton Factory Prime 67

trucker

Time to sell what I am not using. Board is in good shape a few scratches on the topsheet. Base is fine. No work was ever needed to repair edge or base. I have 20 days on the board tops. I won't bother details on the factory prime. You all know the board. $150 OBO. We can work out shipping and such. I am on the east coast. NYC M-F. K'ton, Vt Sa-Su. Perhaps we could work out a pick-up. Thx. Todd

post-222-141842210474_thumb.jpg

post-222-141842210477_thumb.jpg

Guest Layin Cable

Definetly interested. Does this board have a 180mm waist? or can you tell me what it is...

I have a Red 6.7 from a few years ago, it's still good but i feel it doesn't have the snap that it use to...

If you don't mind shipping to canada I will send you a money order with the shipping included (obviously)

Make me a $ offer (in American dollars) with shipping and I'll let you know if I'm in.. Thanx Ryan.

Hey I'm new here but i saw this and had to jump on it. I would be willing to give you 150 cash for the board and I live in the albany area. The only catch is I will be out of town untill the 2nd and anytime after that I could arrange to pick it up. I would rather catch you on your way up to killington and would glady meet you some where on your way up whatever day that may be.Hopefully we can work something out.

Let me know ,

Thanks