Note to New Members ×

Buying new hardboots in The Netherlands

Guest Brambo

Hi! Any boarders from The Netherlands around?

I have been freecarving since ages on Burton Fire boots and am on my second, yet final pair because they unfortunately no longer sell them. I kept hanging on to my final pair because no proper replacements were available (in other words no boots with a set of proper buckles, stepin ready and being available in or around The Netherlands). But now my rear boot has a complete split tongue overlay and after one more week the rest is starting to crack aswell... I ripped through my 6th set of burton stepin heels so far.. all have been replaced by burton because of poor materials (soft material on the heels gets wrecked very fast if you even consider walking on concrete). Despite of the poor material the heel setup from burton is spot on.. i never ever have to clean the underside of the boots to lock my heels into place (it's the Burton Physics Race Stepin setup)..

As you probably figured out by now... I am looking for some new boots (ready for stepin heels)... what boots that are still in shops today would one recommend as Burton Fire replacements? Is the selection I did so far of Head Stratus Pro the correct one? I am looking for an equally stiff, very robust boot that can take the abuse I put them through...

And for any boarders from The Netherlands... know a shop that still sells hardboots?

Thnx for any advice on the matter...!