Note to New Members ×

Will td1s work with a Burton?

Guest Snowbrdr7

Guest Snowbrdr7

Sorry to bother you guys with such a basic question, but I am trying to set up a Burton and I have TD1s. Does the standard disc go to a 3 hole pattern? Do I have to get a new set of discs for the Burton? Does Bomber sell such an item?

Thanks

Guest Ghostrider

If you don't have 3 hole disks, I would check the classifieds to track down a 3 hole TD1 center disk.

Maybe give the shop a call and see if they have any old ones lying around.

I don't think TD2 disks are the same as TD1..but I've been wrong before. I'd say if nobody gets to you here, give them a call...sounds like an easy question to answer for somebody who sells parts.

Sorry to bother you guys with such a basic question, but I am trying to set up a Burton and I have TD1s. Does the standard disc go to a 3 hole pattern? Do I have to get a new set of discs for the Burton? Does Bomber sell such an item?

Thanks

Newer TD1 discs have both 4 and 3 hole pattern compatibility. If your bindings only work with 4x4 holes, try the classifieds and see if someone is willing to trade you for the same angle cant disc with compatibility with both patterns.

Guest Snowbrdr7

I do have a set of TD1s on the board I am riding now, but I hope to get another either for the new Burton (new to me) or in case my wife has a problem with the old x-bones she is on. Thank you for your help!