Note to New Members ×

Where can I buy boots in SoCal?

BrendenSD

not gonna happen, amigo. the only shop that MIGHT have any alpine gear is up in Big Bear...I forgot the name, but theyve been around since back when the big companies made alpine gear...

basically youve got the online community, ebay, and a few shops here and there.

Brenden,

I’m also based in San Diego. We should go riding up in Bear when the resorts are open. As far as boots go, there is a shop called Goldsmiths up by Big Bear Lake and they usually sell boots and bindings. Their stock seems to be getting smaller each year but you might get lucky. They have a website I think.

Rich

BrendanSD, Try Goldsmith Board HOuse in Big Bear Lake, do a search. Last year I stopped in there at the end of the season and they had a few Deeluxe Suzukas for sale. I am a 10.5 shoe but tried on the 27.5 boot and it fit great. There is a girl that works there, I can't remember her name, she is the owner's daughter, she seems to know what they have in inventory. They also have a few of the Raichle bindings (step ins) for sale also. I think I remember her name, try Danielle, hope it works.

In Wrightwood, there is Mtn HIgh Sports, he used to carry a few things, like TD2s and some various boards left over from past years. The guy you need to ask for there is Tim.

If you want to use some boots (I'm not selling them) I ahve a extra pair of Burton Winds in 28.0 that would work for you. I keep em around for my friend's if they want to try carving. In addition to the boots I have a Burton Coil 172 with Race Plates on it if you would like to try it.

I live in Redlands, it is right at the bottom of the hill on your way to BBL, let me know when you are going I can meet you up there or I can drop some gear for you to use.