Note to New Members ×

Any PNW Carvers @ Crystal Mt Sunday Dec 11 ?

C5 Golfer

Sorry Al, Gotta watch football.... I mean I'll be working. Dont know when I'll be up again. You riding CM more this year? Have fun :biggthump

Art,

Yes I will be doing CM more this year since I did not buy a Stevens season pass this year. Was at Stevens yesterday and the snow while great was not near as good as Crystal's. Plus Echo Falls has been frozen for 1 1/2 weeks so no golf.

Guest thomas_m

I'd love to but Sunday is a non-starter for me. I finally caved and told my wife I'd play mixed-doubles tennis with her and her friends. I usually have to submit to this torture once or twice a year...

I've still been hiting the range. My 11yr old daughter is doing a winter lesson program at WillowsRun so I usually hit balls from one of the heated bays while she has her lesson. Kind of irritating because I was just getting my swing together and starting to score when the weather turned. Finally learned to hit a wedge well enough to take advantage of my length.

Looking forward to riding with you guys a lot this season.

T.