Note to New Members ×

Intec cable release systems.

Fleaman

Hopscotch, are you still patrolling this year?

One of the reasons I need something handier to release the binding is because I am not only stepping out at the bottom, but all over the mountain to fix ropes, bamboo etc. Not to mention helping out ski bunnies anytime I can!! :D

I've been searching the Net for a few hours and seem to be running into walls finding these secret Intec Pants! The only pants listed on the F2 site are the Venture Lexington. A search of the world comes up empty for them. Someone must sell them? Apprently that's the only current F2 pants made with the integrated Intec?:mad:

Any ideas out there?:confused:

my dad has some modification of his patagonia pants(mentioned in another thread) hope he doesn;t mind me saying so, hes so proud of his little inovation. but i remember seeing him yanking on the damn thing for like five minutes trying to get it to release. while i just bent over and pulled the thing thru my pants and was done with it. his thing seemed to make it harder to get out of, and i think it broke too at one point. but not a bad idea i guess for you old guys. sometimes though i think simple=better.