Note to New Members ×

OT: Dog Nut

eddie

Hey skategoat, if you do go for the Pug mix, you'll have to do something like this and let us know.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKOQrz19Yg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKOQrz19Yg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's beautiful! Does she ride on the motorcycle too?

We haven't figured that one out yet. One of my dream set ups though is a big cruiser bike towing a trailer that has my dirt bike and dog on board.

One of the best things about her is that when we go trail riding she is more than happy hanging out at the truck without being tied up, its nice to let her have the freedom without a need to worry about her running off.

I am definitely not a fan of clickers.

There's no point to them, you use your voice for the same thing. It basically gets the dog reliant upon the clicker, when you should have the dog under control with your voice (both tones and words), something you always have on you.

I never use a leash, and to have a clicker on me would be a real pain, especially when biking, snowboarding, hiking, etc.

If I may, on of the best sites for general and specific dog advice comes from www.leerburg.com Ed is a fantastic breeder/trainer who really, really knows dogs.

• 2 months later...