Note to New Members ×

OK getting ready again.... would like to stop the PAIN

DiveBomber

So just as im starting to get the hang of it again(last season), and after a couple of runs, my rear foot's, heel (top side) begins to hurt to the point i can't ride any more, it feels like my boot is trying to pull my skin off. The boots are the right side, They are head stratos LTD's They liner is heat moldable, but i havent done it, it didnt seem like i needed it. I cant really tighten down the buckles any more of they would start to hurt.

I do have relatively big calves however.

Thanks

Mike

Definatly heat mold the liners! I probably don't know what I'm talking about but maybe try loosening the boots. I would tightning them down just tight enough so your heel doesn't move at all.

thats the problem, my heel seems to feel ok when im just testing it out, but once i start moving, it doesnt seem to matter how tight i make it

The boots are pointless to ride in without heat molding them first. They aren't heat moldable for nothing, you know. They aren't even shaped to a foot design, they're just a basic mold that is meant to be molded to your foot. Don't ride again until you mold them.

Simple answer. See a good bootfitter

Agree, the only solution to this!

The shell might be too big, the liner not supporting enough around your ankles...

Maybe you need a form-injected liner to create “the perfect pocket” around your ankles...

A good bootfitter should have a solution in place for you. Good luck!