Note to New Members ×

C5, time to convert to softies......

ar(angel

I wonder if I could do a special order with Prior and have them work together and do the graphic for him on a hard boot board. Hummmm. Kinda gets to the other post on how much would I spend. Maybe I could do a Corvete on the front and a Mercedes on the middle and a Ford on the tail cuz it just got it's a** beat.

Guest Tim Tuthill

Hey Guys: Didn't Sean Martin say he could put any graphic on the top sheet? Hmmm, lets see, 48 Ford Hot rod Woodie, 56 Nomad, 40 Ford convertible. Have to ask the next time I see him?? Hey, I checked Ebay, that's way cool. Any board manufacture can do it?? There has to be a big market for it??

Hey Guys: Didn't Sean Martin say he could put any graphic on the top sheet? Hmmm, lets see, 48 Ford Hot rod Woodie, 56 Nomad, 40 Ford convertible. Have to ask the next time I see him?? Hey, I checked Ebay, that's way cool. Any board manufacture can do it?? There has to be a big market for it??

Tim you are talking my language. Love the 40 Ford coupe, 56 Nomad, 63 Catalina 421 4 speed, 409 Chevys, 63 Vette, 32 Chevy. I saw at a car show on of the local hot rodders took a 55 Nomad and converted it to a beautiful example of the Concept Corvette station wagon GM built in 1955 or so. I looks just like it with a LT1 from a C4 in it. It has the typical 55 Corvette rocket style tail lights and 55 Corvette grille/headlights- one of the nicest custom jobs I have seen. :biggthump