Note to New Members ×

Breckenridge help

ak_rider

I'm moving to Breckenridge,CO in a few weeks and am trying to find a place to live. I have a roommate moving out there with me too,although i'm sure he prefers boyfriend to that term :lol: We're looking for something at max 1000/mo. Anyone have any ideas for looking, we've been loking in the summit daily online at the classified listings, but everytime i try to search for rentals elsewehre online i end up getting vacation rentals, which won't quite work.

Also, I'm familiar with some of breck and frisco and i know where vail is, follow 70 until you see signs, or the mtn. Are there any towns that are close to breck? I keep seeing dillon and silverthorne but have no clue where these are. we're both going to be working at breck so we'd like to live as close to there as possible.Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, since we'll be pretty much moving in sight unseen.

AK-rider,

Well, it sounds like you are hitting all the right spots. Big time keep an eye on the Summit Daily classifieds as that is your number one bet for finding a place.

Are you just coming out for the season or for longer?

If you are working in Breck, your best bet is to be in Breck. Next town is Frisco and about 9 miles. Not bad, but not as good as being in town. But Breck = more money as that is where everyone wants to be. Frisco is your #2 choice, then Dillon or Silverthorne (both another 5 miles from Frisco).

E-mail or call me (or Michelle) if you need more help.

Oh yea, just got 20" yesterday, off to a good start :D