Note to New Members ×

house to share - Stratton/Bromley area

Guest darryl

darryl, I've got a hook up for a ski club at Mt Snow that you prob know about (since you know weasel and paul k) but I'm curious about killington for a mid week share.I checked the update on the bronze all for one pass yesterday and it's still $369 until october.ASC mts work well and stratton is just way too expen$ive unless shaggy hooks us up.I was doing some North Conway weekends last year just to get out sat/sun at Attitrash and a little Sunday river but lines and too many people don't mix with tearing around trying to carve properly.That ski club (the Weymouth) has gone under and I can't see joining a Eisl club, maybe just do some midweek $20 bunk gigs.If you're into mt snow or kton, let me know.I'm in Boston and prob met you at wachusett. I vaguely remember a purple Donek.Come see us kitesurf on Cape Cod sometime.

post-123-141842204954_thumb.jpg

Guest darryl

ya that was me at the waa, the reason im looking into Stratton is because I’m getting married next year on the mountain and they gave us free passes. haven’t talked to weasel in a bit, not since he had a little one. thanks for the info, and about Kite surfing, tell me more, looks too cool to pass up. I am about 50 minutes from the cape, drop me an email

Darryl.sanders@gmail.com