Note to New Members ×

Speedzilla!

LeeW

is that you who's awaiting the husky 610 ? Im not too familiar with 'em, but am definitly droolin' at one. thought of those 450SMR. seems its common in club racing? and i have no clue what the hell happened to milehighmotard.com. Im -VERY- disappointed. grand junction speedway's working on one, so i was like 'perfect' since I intent to get me a SM version husky next summer. rode my cr250 recently. Had a big blast, and I may be deaf, but I sure as hell could hear the 2 strokes screaming and banging when im really going high speed desert riding out in grand junction. (yea, i know, i ahven't post the photo. too busy riding, working and swimming and droolin' for snow for riding:) )

is that you who's awaiting the husky 610 ? Im not too familiar with 'em, but am definitly droolin' at one. thought of those 450SMR. seems its common in club racing? and i have no clue what the hell happened to milehighmotard.com. Im -VERY- disappointed. grand junction speedway's working on one, so i was like 'perfect' since I intent to get me a SM version husky next summer. rode my cr250 recently. Had a big blast, and I may be deaf, but I sure as hell could hear the 2 strokes screaming and banging when im really going high speed desert riding out in grand junction. (yea, i know, i ahven't post the photo. too busy riding, working and swimming and droolin' for snow for riding:) )

Hey Lee,

Yep, should have the Husky 610 this week.

werd. for some reason, i dont want the 610. of course, im a bit biased. i'd like to have a racier version -- the 450. 510? maybe. Copper had a race yesterday. but iw as too busy helping my lady movin' from silverthorne to glenwood springs (aspen area). Wouldn't mind to try again next year.

track! i wouldn't mind it on street, but cars (i.e. BAD drivers) make me real jittery. have you personally rode all those three models ?

No, I haven't ridden any of them actually. I hope to be on the 610 in a few days.

The 450 & 510 are race ready machines, the 610 is designed for street use.

I have a friend with an '05 510, you can ask him all the questions you want over on my supermoto forums at http://speedzilla.zeroforum.com