Note to New Members ×

Pogo BX Freecarver

Ladia

I still have a Pogo Overdose and had a Impact as well... Great boards! Built to last forever. Similar to Virus, but not quite as aggressive. Price is pretty close to Virus. If you are up to spend the money, I personally would go with the Virus...

Guest Randy S.

Wow. I just looked at their site. They make some awesome looking boards. I want a Shaman. Better yet, I want one of those 235cm limited edition (10 made) Powder SwallowGuns. Dang. I don't know if I'd ever have a day worthy of riding it, but it sure would be fun to try.

Randy: I have more than enough narrow boards, I am looking for something a wider, as all mountains board. By the way, I will be at Portillo in 3 weeks.

Kamran: I will keep my Virus, as you know, this infection is very difficult to cure.

Ray: As usually very helpful. I already contacted Frank and he suggested his Dragster 20.5 wide. On his web page is 19.5 width for this board. You mentioned, your wife has Dragster. So if I can I have a couple more questions?

How the tail looks on this board, is it flat or curved up. Can you make a comparison between Dragster and your Pogos in “off piste” conditions? What about damping abilities Pogos compare to Virus. These two factor will be most important for my decision. I rode and tried some all mountain boards, MLY Signature, Nitro Blazer, Donek Axis, F2 Boardercross and I did not like any of them. Perhaps the best was Prior 4x4. I try to get as much information as possible, $1000 for board is not exactly cheap price. Thanks Ladia