Note to New Members ×

Attn: 7 Springs (PA) riders- do u know this shop?

FTA2R

I read a letter to the ski forum there's a new NoVA shop opening that apparently already exists near 7S:

Greg Klein

Owner and Son

Willi's Ski Shop

anyone know the shop or the guy (and if so, how is it?)

we just had the largest regional ski/board retailer close, so for selection, we are a little hurtin' (mom and pops are GREAT service and people though, don't get me wrong, I just like selection too)

===

Barry

Guest Andrew S

Well.. Willi's is a big Western PA thing I guess. We have quite a few of them around Pittsburgh...they are actually one of the only shops around me that is easy to get to. They carry minimal if no alpine/hardboot equipment. As far as service, it can be very hit or miss. There are definitely some techs that know what they are doing and can provide you with quite a good tune although you need to make sure you find them before you hand over your equipment. I once had a kid get confused about me just wanting my base ground. "Wait...uhh...you mean you want our machine wax and edge package? Whattt?" Hopefully they hire some competent employees down there and then you should be happy with the shop.

Andrew

Guest Andrew S

Well this is for me of course. Because I'm the one moving to Maine, not the one who moved to North Carolina for work or something dumb like that.

Andrew