Note to New Members ×

Aspen - Lift ticket price up to $78

Pat Donnelly

Guest Randy S.

That's obscene. Alpine Meadows in Tahoe last year dropped theirs to $39 every day except for a couple of days around the holidays. Aspen is double that?

Hi Pat. Good thing we are all buying our tickets through BOMBER at a significant savings!!! See you again this year?? We have to keep those aging bodies in good shape "One More Time" See you there! Bryan

About 4 or 5 years ago I won a "VIP" pass for 75$. It basically was a coupon book good for one free lift ticket at almost every area in CO. Rode 19 days out of 21 days on the road!! It was a very good time! Rode all four areas in Aspen, Snowmass twice because of a power outage. Got stuck on the chair for 45 minutes and they gave me a new pass. I didn't mention I had already logged 28K vert that day. It made the lodging seem allot more reasonable when I only paid 75$ for all my lift tickets.

Some times you hit it right!

I mean the priciest has to be the best.

I as a skier(with a snazzy one piece I might add) don't want to see shabby folks, we only want the elite out there.

The best way to get rid of the poor people who might have diseases we just make it to costly for them.

I for one am all for this tactic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tim Tuthill

Hey Skeez: Can you do this?? If so, put up a pic!!! I was doing back scrachers and tip drops when I was 20 years old on 210 Head Vectors off the top of Exibition in Sun Valley and now I'm 62 laying it out, when I'm not getting hit from behind??? It's all good!! Very nice for a lady!!

Well, even though the prices are going up, the expansions taking place at snowmass nd highlands are going to rock. They are basically doubling the vertical of the bowl at highlands with the new lift, and opening up hundreds of acres of new terrain. Snowmass is getting a new six-pack from the base of fanny to the top of sams, which whill drastically reduce the amount of crowding on the base lift. Well, crowding for Aspen standards, anyways. It's basically going to rock hard-core. And I think they're planning on replacing the Tiehack lift next year for all you buttermilk fans.

Way cool! Thanks for the details of the improvements. Makes the sting of the higher prices not quite so painfull. Let's hope they have the snowpack again too! . Well, then again, not if it is at the PNW's loss. Simply CAN'T be that bad up here again. Someone really should consider doing a sess at June. No crowds and grooming was "Most Excellent". No it doesn't have the selection, but it sure was fun. A weekend "Carve Fest" would be ideal!!

Just a thought.

Well as a man who works with his hands for a living Im all for saving a buck.

I went to Aspen about 3 yr's ago, "loved it" and will be back this year! With what they offer compared to my east coast home mtn. (snoeshoe w. va) I feel the $78 is money well spent

however, I will take a deal !!!! :biggthump

does eny one know what the ses bomber package lift ticket will be ??????

((((G))))