Note to New Members ×

Hey PAC NW Carvers

C5 Golfer

Guest thomas_m

I can play. Already have a game this Saturday AM but after that I'm pretty flexible on the weekends.

I was actually at the range tonight. Got a long way to go to get my summer game back...

Thomas

With the weather we have had your handicap shuold be low. That or you have already lost tons of balls on 17 and 18. I would love to and will be in for sure just dont know when. The Mrs is working so we are swapping kid duties when I am off. Basically, if Im home, I have the kids. Also have a few projects I need to complete before I can truly recreate. It is still in the front of my mind though. Just sold an old set of clubs today to make a little room in the garage, and it made me think about how much I miss it.

I would love to do a little touron time in Bend and chew up the local turf. Gotta win the lotto first though. Carve in the am, golf then mountain bike. perfect day. Oh and drive Al's car, top down in a rather expidicious fashion.

Originally posted by Art

With the weather we have had your handicap shuold be low. That or you have already lost tons of balls on 17 and 18. I would love to and will be in for sure just dont know when. The Mrs is working so we are swapping kid duties when I am off. Basically, if Im home, I have the kids. Also have a few projects I need to complete before I can truly recreate. It is still in the front of my mind though. Just sold an old set of clubs today to make a little room in the garage, and it made me think about how much I miss it.

I did just get my new handicap rev -- 7.5 so it has been a good year so far. If you sold your clubs that is no reason to not play . I have a spare set I can loan you when you have a free 1/2 day to play.

Guest thomas_m

I'm thinking about selling my current set - Nike Tour Blades. Played Staff FG's for years as a kid, later Titleists. Last Summer when I took up golf again after not playing for 7 years, I went back to blades just because that's all I'd ever played. The Nike's were on sale and significantly cheaper than the Titleist MB's that I really wanted...

I'm having to face the fact that I'm not the golfer I was in college or even my twenties and given the time(lack thereof), I may have to learn to live with my double digit HC. So I think I'm gonna get something easier to hit like one of the 'combo' sets or maybe a set of the Ping S59's.

Blades are soooo sweet when hit correctly but it's almost like catching a downhill edge when you get one on the toe...

So when we playing?

T.

Originally posted by thomas_m

I'm thinking about selling my current set - Nike Tour Blades. Played Staff FG's for years as a kid, later Titleists. Last Summer when I took up golf again after not playing for 7 years, I went back to blades just because that's all I'd ever played. The Nike's were on sale and significantly cheaper than the Titleist MB's that I really wanted...

I'm having to face the fact that I'm not the golfer I was in college or even my twenties and given the time(lack thereof), I may have to learn to live with my double digit HC. So I think I'm gonna get something easier to hit like one of the 'combo' sets or maybe a set of the Ping S59's.

Blades are soooo sweet when hit correctly but it's almost like catching a downhill edge when you get one on the toe...

So when we playing?

T.

I have an 11:00 T time on Sunday 24th. anyone interested?

Originally posted by thomas_m

Sure. I'd love to play. Echo Falls right? I'm more of the long and wild type so I'll probably do terrible there. LOL.

Thomas

Yes , Echo Falls, I beleive t time is 11:12. Be sure you tell them you are my guest so you get a cheaper rate.

Art to bad you can not join us.

Guest thomas_m
Originally posted by C5 Golfer

Yes , Echo Falls, I beleive t time is 11:12. Be sure you tell them you are my guest so you get a cheaper rate.

Art to bad you can not join us.

Sounds good. I'll probably get there an hour or so early to loosen up on the range. I'll be lugging a black Ping carrybag, Taylormade headcovers.

T.

I'd love to hook up with you guys too. I can possibly meet up in WA, Portland or Bend. Since most of you are a few hours north, its a long shot. But I'd just like to say count me in if we could work it out. By chance are any of you going to MHES? Bring your bikes and your clubs, maybe?

Ed

Gonna try to do the Cannonball run down with Shawn but I can only do Sat/Sun and he needs to get his schedule so it s a maybe at this point. Sorta itchy to go due to such a non-season up here. Hopefully the conditions will keep till then. Will bring the bike if there is room on the car.