Note to New Members ×

Was anyone at Stratton Sunday?

Guest jeremiah

Guest jeremiah

Due to rather excessive apres Saturday afternoon, my photographer (wife) was too under the weather to make it up to Stratton and take photos of me competing in the pond skimming. I'm hoping that someone either has pix or knows someone who was taking pix so that I have something to remember the event.

I was bib #827, riding the O-Sin (an unfair advantage as Audi used to say), and I stayed dry.

I saw what looked like professional photographers there, so was hoping that Stratton would have something on their website, but so far no joy.

Jeremiah

Guest jeremiah

Thanks for the pointers folks. I'm not sure what I'm doing with my arms there. I guess I'll have to do it with a bamboo pole next year.

I'm thinking $25 is a bit steep, but I'll probably be a sucker and get one anyway. Does anyone know if you get a digital copy for your $25, or just a 5x7?

Jeremiah

already thinking of Killington

Guest jeremiah

I'm thinking of doing a jokey review of the 4807 as the ultimate pond-skimming board. My quiver is pretty small, but some of you (you know who you are) who have a dozen boards may need to have a purpose-built pond-skim board.

Now I'm just waiting for next winter to take it out in the deep pow and see if it does as well on un-melted snow.

Jeremiah