Note to New Members ×

Withdrawal

Chubz

For us folks in PA, the slopes have closed unless you poach runs, which lead to arrest. Time schedule and $$ dont permit me to head north or west. Boards are hibernating and seeking new waterski gear. I look to BOL to get me thru rough days, and I find myself buying stuff i dont need and I wont ride for another 9 months. I truly miss turning. Cant say to my wife on a weekday night, I have a home office day tomorrow, I' going riding in the morning. The snow is still there, jus not permitted on it.

This sux!!!!!!!!

Trench Withdrawal sux. I can say that since the season has ended, my work prodiuction has decreased. ARGH

Put me on an iceberg and set me adrift. This sux

Greg,

I get up every morning and look at mountains COVERED in snow that is over 100 inches in depth in some places. The past two days have been bluebird skies and 48 degree temps. My season is over unless I go south (towards SLC) on the weekends.

I remember years ago while growing up in Florida reading an issue of POWDER magazine (and dreaming of what skiing would be like). In one of the articles, a helicopter pilot was asked what he thought about the whole idea of watching skiers in a powder field he remarked, "It's like being a window washer in a whorehouse."

Somedays you are the window washer....

Mark