Note to New Members ×

mammoth 3/17-3/18

J. Hand

Hey guys I will be ridding Mammoth this thurs and friday for the first time. Will anyone be around end of the week? Also if anyone knows a good cheap place to crash in the area would help as well. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you guys who ride there either for some runs or some drinks at night.

Jay

I'd recommend the Econo Lodge Wildwood Inn. It's around $100/night. But that's about the cheapest you'll find within 5 miles of Mammoth.

If you find something cheaper, and it's not a rathole, post the info here.

Sometimes Mammoth has a "Stay and Ski for Free" deal. For $75/person/night, you get to stay at Mammoth Mountain Inn and get a free lift ticket.

Hey thanks on the ideas on places to stay. I have been out in Cali since the weekend, I had the chance to ride at Mt Baldy. It is a great place but not on the carving side, great skiing or on a soft set up. But we did get to ski in the am then surf in the pm so it made up for the lack of carving. Anyone going to be up at Mammoth tomorrow? Hope to meet up with some people.

Jay