Note to New Members ×

in need of carving equip! 220lbs mondo 30.5

Guest Winstonflame

Guest Winstonflame

I'm new to the carving world and need the gear to get the go. Boots size 30.5 and board good enough for 220lbs. Any potentials greatly appreciated!

Guest Winstonflame

Boy do those look harsh compared to my Firebird softboots, but tis the price we pay for refined feedback yeah? I appreciate all the feedback I have been receiving, haven't found much on ebay in my size. Does your friend have a time he wishes to sell? I'm in no hurry,,,seasons almost over for carving on snow and just beginning for asphalt carving.

They might look harsh, but think of them as form fitting supportive bucket seats as opposed to the sloppy bench seat of your soft boots. If you get some boots soon I've got a 171 Alp you can try out to get your feet wet, it's a good easy to learn on board and works ok for me at 225#.

Where do you usually ride? I like Afton, especially mid week. If you don't mind the drive Lutsen should be open til mid April.

Guest Winstonflame

Nice automotive analogy. I drove by Lusten coupla weeks ago,,,uber snow. I have a season pass at Buck Hill 8 miles from here. I go there every Wednesday night. Haven't been to Afton yet but want to try!