Note to New Members ×

F2 Eliminator

Guest bimmerman

Guest bimmerman

I just picked up a F2 Eliminator 168 on Ebay for $50 (I love those fleabay deals!) and am wondering if anyone has any experience with it. It looks like a perfect soft boot carving board, but I'm wondering if it is any good in the powder? It looks like it may be, its long, has a fairly wide tip and tail, and a very shallow tail kick. The reason I'm asking is that I may not be able to try it out this season because I live in the Washington where we have been enjoying spring all winter long. LOL

Thanks,

Darius

I'm riding the Eliminator as my softboot set-up and it works very well in powder and pretty decent on the groomers (for a softboot board). You might notice that the binding inserts are set very far back -- F2 calls this a "powderstance" -- and you have tons of shovel in front of the binding and pretty small looking tail section behind the rear binding. It looked really strange to me at first but it works.

Hope you have fun with it!

Guest bimmerman

I appriciate all the responses so far. I'm looking forward to using it. It may not be this season but next should be fun to try it out.

Thanks, Darius