Note to New Members ×

Intuition or Zipfit in UPZ?

Jonny

I'm hoping some of you have some experience in getting snug UPZ to fit well. I've been using AF600 27.5 which  are comfortable but just a little too sloppy for best performance. My heels tend to come up on toeside turns for instance. I picked up a lightly used set of five-buckle UPZ (I think an older RC10) which are 27 shells - same size I wear for skiing on my 11.5 EEEE feet (my ski boots are Speedmachine 130 blown out to about 106mm). These UPZ shells give me about a one-finger fit without the liners, which is the same as my ski boots. I think I SHOULD be able to get them to work by having the forefoot stretched a little wider IF I can get liners which fit properly. I Imagine the best choice is Zipfits but those are brutally expensive and also there's no one near me who fits them - I'm 2 hours from Stratton. Has anyone had good experience fitting tight shells with the LV Intuition liners - either the Dreamliners or the Plug Race? I normally wear old cork Superfeet orthotics if that matters. Thanks!