Note to New Members ×

Random snowboards....

alpinegirl

I still have random decks that I am not riding.  Frankly,  I acquired a donek mk last year and that is what I plan to spend most of my hardbooting time on. That is unless I don't enjoy it or it destroys my ego and leaves me  quivering,  questioning my existence as a human.  

These are exactly as they are.  Ride well.  If you want and can use one,  I'll send you more information upon request. I just want them out of my house. Looking for 100 plus shipping each for the heelside decks and 150 plus shipping for the m8trix.

1st board on left: heelside 168 pgs ish shape from 2008. 19cm waist.  11.8 ish vsr. Built for 153 lb rider.  More carbon than the next board....

2nd board from left.  Same thing.  Slightly softer flex.  Rides well.  Does not have the magic of metal. These are 2 glass boards that are moderately lively.  They have Kevlar and carbon in them and are well tuned flex wise. I rode the snot out of a pair of identical boards. These have maybe 50 days on them.  

3rd from left.  M8trix speedsport 163. 19ish in the waist. Single radius side cut. Barely ridden.  Frequent demo board for friends.  Maybe 50 runs total in its life.  2010 season.  Carbon and Kevlar.  Fun ride. 

Far right. Heelside twin 155. Never been ridden.  I rode an identical board to this.  2008 model.  Relatively stiff torsionally.  I think this was geared more towards the half pipe.  25cm in the waist.  I spent last season on a carveair which does exactly as it claims.  Brought this decks twin out for a day and found that it still outcarved the carveair.

20181118_153805.jpg

Edited by alpinegirl
Sometimes numbers help....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...