Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Track 700 26/26.5, BTS installed with blue and yellow springs

breeseomatic

I'm putting up my boots for sale!  I've used these for the past few years and will be transitioning to UPZ boots.  I believe these are the softest of the Track 700 asymmetric flexing boot.  

I bought these as used shells, added the BTS and replaced the cuff rivets with screws as the rivets broke.  I will include the rivets so you can use them if you need to and can find .a boot repair place with a riveter tool.  The boots do not include the top velcro strap as they didn't have them when purchased.  in the photos, there are no thermo liners in the boots, however I found some very slightly used and still fresh smelling basic liners from Deeluxe that are now included.  Also included are some extra cuff straps that were a bit too long for me, I have the short cuff straps currently installed.

I'm asking for $225 plus the cost of shipping.  If you are a reasonable distance from Santa Fe NM, we can work some sort of meet up and save on the shipping costs, and it gets me out of town for a few hours.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

Edited by breeseomatic