Note to New Members ×

Marine Fabric Vinyl for Jackets...

RyanKnapton

Just wanted to share this... I know there's been massive threads on using shoe-goo, and other types of product to both help clothing last longer or either slide in the snow better.  Since late last spring I've been gluing slabs of fabric vinyl on the bottom side of my jacket sleeves, and when using a similar color, I think it ends up looking nicer than some of the other options.  Previously I was using Gorilla tape, (cheap and easy), but it really stuck out and was a visual eyesore IMO.  I know a lot of you purposely don't ever want to touch the snow... but for those that like to lay it down when its velvety.. I've been really pleased with doing this.   

(tip: watch at 2x speed till the shred part).  :)

Ultra sad to hear about Bomber.  :(  I was nervous AF when attending my first ATC (knowing I'd be pretty much the only soft-booter attending an event for alpine riders), and when we arrived, Jim welcomed me with a beer and told me I wouldn't meet a nicer group of people.  He was definitely right.  Will definitely miss shreddin with ya'll there.  

• Like 4