Note to New Members ×

Sold! PRIOR FLC 169 cm

lgpresses

Selling 2 boards:

- SOLD Classic Freeride snowboard Arbor S series 154 cm, 

- SOLD ! Prior FLC 169 cm, standard construction. 325$ USD + 40$ shipping anywhere in North America

Great freecarving board, used for 4 seasons, abound 30 days on it... I have 4 other snowboards on rotations, letting this one go.

Top sheet is good condition 8/10

Base is in good condition, light scratches

Edges have plenty on life left in them. but could use a good sharpening

The Fall Line Carve (FLC) alpine board incorporates the best of our WCRM shape and metal construction with a few adjustments.

The shape has a dual radius sidecut with a two meter radius difference off the back end. The dual radius provides sharper turn initiation, incredible edge hold and smooth exits from the turn without hooking, allowing effortless transition from one turn into the next.

The FLC design is user friendly, easier to “unlock” from a committed turn, but in no way hinders edge hold, snap or drive off the board’s tail.

DSC08569.jpg

Edited by lgpresses

Argh - I had a friend looking for an FLC, because he loves riding mine, but they're as rare as hen's teeth. He finally gave up a couple of months back and bought a WCR instead ... and then three of them list within a few days!

Someone buy this. These are great boards and there's not many of them around.

Edited by Allee

Hey,  Like your 169 FLC, do you know the age year dated as made?  Current 2016-17 tech specs meet my criteria, hope this deck is similar.

If so will cough up US $340 cash 'Pop' money in your account trusting you will send directly to my 81657 CO, address.

Let me know, Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Igpresses,   hope all is well with your travels!

Like to confirm upon your arrival back home the purchase as we left off with your 169 FLC as per our contact early April.

Please contact me for 350US payment arrangements & will proceed as you choose.

Thank you, S-bob 

On 4/1/2017 at 8:37 PM, silveradobob said:

Hey,  Like your 169 FLC, do you know the age year dated as made?  Current 2016-17 tech specs meet my criteria, hope this deck is similar.

If so will cough up US $340 cash 'Pop' money in your account trusting you will send directly to my 81657 CO, address.

Let me know, Thanks                   OK  Will do $350