Note to New Members ×

stance angles of the masters?

Guest Morgul

First of all... I can't find the search feature for this forum.:confused: I would have used that instead of asking.

Anyway, does someone have a list of what setups (including forward lean) the top alpine boarders are using? Thanks.

Does that mean world cup level racers? The only pro I have any clue about is Klug. As of a couple of years ago, he was riding approximately 54 deg front, 51 deg. rear using a 7 degree cant wedge (rear) on Burton race plates. I saw this on his 185 Burton FP (I think about a 20 cm waist ??) while at a training camp. It varies across the board for the WC riders too. Klug says he rides some of the lowest angles of WC GS/PGS racers. Popular topic - here's an earlier discussion: http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2813&highlight=stance+angles

Don't know about info. on WC riders. There are a lot of high-level alpine riders out there that are not WC racers. Fun topic/discussion!