Note to New Members ×

Where are the reports or pics from SES?????

kinpa

Here I sit Monday morning at work..... UGH! Anyone else who is reading the posts are probably got the same thing going on as me.... Wishing to ride, but not being able to for one reason or another.....

Do you think we'll get any reports or pictures from SES to only make matters worse for those of us stuck at home?????

The only thing that was gonna make this morning bearable when they reattached the leg shackles was an SES update, but I guess everyone's having fun up on the hill.

Let's hear it folks!

I'm flying in Wed. afternoon and would like a first hand account to torture a few skier friends today.

Lift opened at 5 till 9am. Great turn out. Busy demo tent in the am , well all day for that matter , folks keeping Fin and Michele (and crew) busy changing gear. Allot to choose from. Madd Mikes brought a sweet quiver of boards fresh from the tuner to play on. Doneks, F2 , Dave even had some new "Hot" snowboards. Road the 178cm. Today I road a 180cm Madd good part of the day. Very , VERY NICE!!

EXCELLENT grooming. Most were drawn to the ideal fall line and conditions of "Buckskin" straight away. Alpine boards out numbered any other form of snow slider all morning , skiers started showing up late. They got an eye full for sure!! Flat light was predominate. With occasional sun spots and even a snow sprinkle. Nothing like looking down and seeing nothing but pure carved tracks by the DOZENS, on excellent roy!! Few skiders to smear the art work. The steeper lines on "Racer's Edge" with it's double fall line were a blast. Nothing like smoking a fast toe side right up to the edge than dropping into a falling over backwards heelside slash . Whoo HOO!! Good fun was had. The level of riders and variety of styles and gear cover the gamit!!

By about 1pm a second wave of burly post lunch hard core riders came out to nearly empty runs. Had numerous in promptu "Mini Sessions" with some great guys. Todd. Thanks for calling me out for one last run to close the place up. John, was so styling on vintage gear. Burton FP with VARIPLATES. See Scott's photos. This 29 yr old from the mid west rips with serious style for a young guy!! Wait till he gets on some of the new boards/Bindings!!. Kudos!!

So many riders , so little time. BIG FUN!! Hope this helps a little bit guys? Time to hit the hay.

Enjoy. Bryan