Note to New Members ×

Looking for used TD1's or 2's...

Guest Flaskman

Guest Flaskman

Hi all-

I'm looking for a set of used TD's, if you have or know of someone who has a pair for sale I'd sure appreciate it if you could drop me a line.

Thanks!

Jon in Mammoth

I think by the end of the week I will have a pair of TD1s / Step ins with choice of 3s or 0s for cant's , newest version with blue anodized plates. Spring Bails , Very clean , Some wear on Intec receivers.

150$ shipped Priority Mail insured.

If you are at SES. Happy to take off 10$ for shipping. 140$ cash.

Thanks, Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, did I get an email from you??

Don't recall getting one.

ALL TD1s are sold , All gone sorry. Thanks guys for the quick payments.

I do have one set of zero cants left. NO BUMPERS. NONE!!

They are in excellent shape with both four and three hole patterns. Both cants shipped for 28$ Priority 2-3 day mail.

No insurance or delivery confirmation included. Happy to add it at YOUR cost.

Paypal available for NON CREDIT CARD funds only.

Need to use a CC it will be 3.2% fee added.

Thanks, Bryan

Guest Flaskman

I'm looking for regular TD's, but may have to consider the step-ins with the intec heels if I have to. I'm not sure how the intec heels will work with my Raichle SB224's (size 11).

Originally posted by Flaskman

I'm looking for regular TD's, but may have to consider the step-ins with the intec heels if I have to. I'm not sure how the intec heels will work with my Raichle SB224's (size 11).

I'm not too familiar with all the Raichle models. As long as it has an intec compatible heel, then you will be all set with step ins, you'll just have to swap out the stock heelpieces for intec heelpieces, $50-60 new. That would take care of the step in situation.

As far as regular ones go, I'll check with a buddy of mine to see if he wants to part with his TD1 standards. But it may take several days, so if you get a deal from someone else in the meantime, snag 'em.

Guest Flaskman

Thanks. I'll try to keep checking back, the email I posted for this account is one I don't check very often, but I'll try to check it more often in case someone tries to use it. Otherwise I'll just check in here often.

Check with your buddy, I'm interested and will probably snag the first pair that comes along, but am in no particular hurry.

Thanks for your help...