Note to New Members ×

Dave and I(Hardbooter.com) at SES.

Bordy

Dave and I are getting very stoked to get to SES, I have a quick race that keeps us in town for the beginning of SES and Dave has twins! We are planning to be there on the 17th, 18th and 19th. We are traveling with a big bag of our personal gear for some of you cats to ride! The Uber cool crew at BOL has given us a little patch of snow to Bro-Bra out some gear. Dave and I plan to have a Quiver of fun stuff for lots of you to take out for some turns. We just need A way to track who has what, other then that we are just loaning out gear like we have and at the WTC in the past. We will just like you to show us some ID and write down what you have and bring your own bindings and tools and the knowledge to make all of you adjustments. We will be around to help but hope not to get bogged down! Dave, Rusty and I are hoping to put together some ride groups with people on our gear to talk about the gear, our sport and enjoy some time on the hill together. We plan on starting demo sign outs in the AM (read as we will try to get there early but we are coming to have a good time as well!!!) It should not be later then 9, we then plan to leave at 10 and ride until lunch then break for a gear swap, although I am sure we will stop every few runs to swap or adjust stuff. Then head out around 1:30 and dig some trenches. Please join us around the Big kids table at the base. Please remember all our gear is out on a total Bro-Bra deal we hope you will not hold us responsible for any thing and we will treat you as a friend of the family. If gear fails (stuff breaks) we hope you will blame the gear and not us. Unless you broke it on purpose we won’t blame you.

We will have some cool custom stuff, world cup race stock gear, lots of fast guys one of a kind, some fun stock stuff and our Hardbooter demo fleet with some bindings to try out! There will be some cool stuff to touchy feel as well! We also would love to ride your gear or see you share it with some on else and encourage all to bring there fun stuff!

We are counting the days!!!!!

Hardbooter.com

Bordy,

That is cool, so we get to ride together now after we missed each other in Park City a couple weeks ago… Only Skully was there and we had one run together because he had to work that day and I was unable to get on the mountain on time :(

Looking forward to see you guys… and, I have something for you to demo as well :D

Ray