Note to New Members ×

The crappy thing about season passes

Jack M

I don't know how anyone can even think about carving on the overcrowded madness on the weekends...

Well, maybe those of us who for some strange reason ended up with 9-5 jobs and don't live right next to a resort?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you to be able to get out during the week, but for me a day on the slopes starts at 6:30 am with a 2 hour+ drive. It's not that I prefer it that way - but for me it's the only way.

I should have said: ïn New England"''. There's so many resorts with wide open acreage out west,esp Colorado, I wouldn't tweak that bad on the weekends. Here in New England it's just not the same. Jack's right tho, most people won't make the extra trek to the Loaf even tho it's well worth it. I WAS a 9-5er for years and managed to get to Stowe every sat/sun. Wicked early sunday mornings were the best.7:30 for first chair,rip down Nosedive and a dozen gondi runs before the masses showed up.