Note to New Members ×

Carve Clinics @ SES

Sean

All,

I have been approached about running some clinics at SES. The current plan is to do morning clinics on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and probably Saturday as well. They will last approximately 2 hours and be capped at 10 riders per clinic. Still working out the final details with Fin & Michelle, but these will most likely be free for SES event participants who have registered and paid for the event. The locations and times will be posted on the main SES schedule by Fin.

Can't wait to get out there- a whole lotta mud here in the warm northwest.

-Sean

Snowperformance

I will post a full schedule in this thread NLT this coming Wednesday. Fin came up with a schedule and locations- I just want to double check with him before we put it on the site. The schedule will also be placed in the main schedule of SES events and also posted at the demo tents.

-Sean

Originally posted by Art

Sean it looks like the missus got ahold of the camera! I wish I could make it. I will try to contact you and drop off some money for a hoodie or something. Art

The pic was a combo of the Sun Peaks Camp, my 40th bday, devious friends (especially Gavin's wife) and a few too many cervezas. Amazingly enough, the indelible marker came off. What they say really is true- the first thing you lose when you imbibe is your judgement.:rolleyes:

All,

The SES clinic times and locations are now included in the main events schedule. Just got the kitchen pass so I will be able to stay thru the Saturday clinic. Clinics will be open to paid SES participants (those who pay for the events and demos) and I will have sign up sheets at the demo tents beginning on Tuesday.

Looking forward to next week,

Sean

snowperformance

Originally posted by Brian

Sean you can add me to the list for the clinics, thank you.

For simplicity's sake I think the easiest way to do the sign ups is first come, first served at the demo tents. Since they will run over 4 days I don't think there will be much of a problem getting everyone in. Sound OK?