Note to New Members ×

Burton Carrier Plate Bindings early-mid 90's

Carp

Up for sale are a pair of Carrier bindings.  Best offer plus shipping.  Would be a nice addition to an old school Burton M6, 1st-3rd generation Burton PJ.  I don't have the mounting bolts or cant plates - sorry.  What you see is what you get.

post-134-0-47820300-1452014589_thumb.jpg

Pre-Carrier I believe.   "Race Plates"  ,   these came about shortly after the "3D" was produced.   Used the same rails and bales as the earlier plates that were 5 hole. 

Are you looking for anything, perhaps a trade?   There is not a great deal of value here (to me, I have a few pair) but I do collect such things :)

One nice thing about this model is they almost always come with the center disks :) 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a set of these. Will any boot fit them? I'm new to carving

They are pretty adjustable but I would try to steer you to newer , burlier gear.   These fatigue and fail more often then most new gear.   Don't risk it.   

Carp.  I can offer you a trade ,  the Catek Word Cup.   Older Cateks but still burly .  Your bindings plus 20$ to cover my shipping plus your bindings shipped.  

I consider the WC to be in the 50-80$ range.   So I think that is a pretty fair trade.    Please PM me directly if interested.   Or email me at oldsnowboards at gmail

Bryan 

I have a set of these. Will any boot fit them? I'm new to carving

Welcome Bomber Online Forum.   Welcome to Carving!!!   

These are early 90s.   Best in the hands of collectors to complete the vintage race boards.  

I do have some much newer Burton Race Plates that go for about 100-125$ lately , down from 125-150 even last season.   I would offer you a 20-30$ trade in value. 

Ideally you would check out the Bomber binding line up.  They are the standard.     Bryan