Note to New Members ×

Rossi X-VAS 168 specs? Anyone?

hangten247

Hey folks, any spec-savy guys (or gals) familiar with the specs on this one? Its the red/white/blue XVAS Rossi board. I like it very much, but I actually dont know the specs on it, tried doing some research on the net, no luck. Did I look in the wrong place? I'm mostlyu curious about the sidecut radius and width. The running length is right on the board, but nothing else. I'm trying to use this info for a baseline should I want to upgrade to a Donek or Coiler in the future.

Thanks!

BTW, here's a link to the identical board model I have, that somone happened to auction off on ebay last week if it is a help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7128564118

"This is a Rossignol VAS Race alpine board. It is 168cm in length. Running length is 145cm.The center with is 19cm. "

;)

someone had posted a way to measure scr using nose/tail and waist widths, too.

see if you can find that. search function kinda sucks here tho

Originally posted by Art

Yikes those still fetch a decent price.

Yep, that's eBay for ya! I paid about that much for mine last year, mine was (and still is) like new. I actually bid on this one too, but I'm glad somone else beat my proxy. I have a buddy in mind for it if I had managed to grab it. I put him on an older 167 VAS race Rossi with TD1's and my old Burton Reactors at the moment, and he loves it, much improvement from the all-mountain board with Nordica SBH's and Race Plates he was riding before.

Seems to me that board is about a 10 or 11 sidecut, I had one a few years ago and really liked the ride.

Here's the link, use the "reverse engineering" section and enter the data.

http://www.natew.com/frame_main.cgi/software/snow/html.Main

Hahaha, I'm still laughing from the e bay description "this is a porche" At least spell it right, or did he mean a Louisiana attachment to the front of the house?