Note to New Members ×

Swoard gen 4 for sale

Habs2c

SWOARD Gen 4 168h.

For 170 to 200lbs rider

12,7 radius

22cm waist. (Tale and nose to approx. 26cm)

Base si 9.5/10. Fresh tuned. Plenty of Life edges.

Top sheet 6/10, mainly because the glass finish on the top sheet is cracked ( see picture). The integrity of the board has not been affected. The cracking issue is only on the surface. Guarantee or I take it back. Pricing consider that cosmetic issue....

250$ + shipping

PayPal gift or you pay the fees if you want to secure the transaction.

Board is located in Québec canada.

You can reach me at Charles.habs2c @hotmail.ca

Charles

Hachis,

Je vais envoyer des photos ce soir. Une fois que tu as vue les photos, je pourrai regarder pour les frais de port. Avec l'échange $can /€, ça fait un bon deal pour toi. As tu un e-mail si j'ai de la difficulté a poster les photos sur bomber, je vais te les envoyer directement.

Chao

Charles

Thanks to jump in Nick.

In fact, I rode it several Times after it cracks and I noticed any weakness in the board performance. Angle of the pics make it looks worse...you barely notice it sitting in the chairlifts. But wanted to be transparent for the future owner.

Edited by Habs2c

I had a similar cracking pattern on a burton board with a clear top layer and the board is still solid. I agree this looks like only a cosmetic issue.

I can confirm!

PURELY COSMETIC!

For those of you who read french ... here ... and here, the answer of M. Fivat .

For those who do not, M. FIVAT (SWOARD's creator) answered that it is only due to the fact the varnish is too thick. The boards were then made in Nidecker factory and the method used to varnish the decks has lead to such problems (only a very few of the boards were concerned by an excess of varnish).

S&H are too expensive for me, I'm sorry, I leave.

BONNE VENTE A TOI.

Edited by hachis